Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My kids went to the home of their 'Musical Ride' team last year. Yes, they have the T shirts as well...:rolleyes:

Ooh. Lurvly.

Katherine

Guru
you don't know the half of it. He had taken to leaving it elsewhere! This is making getting his attention when I need it hard. So I struggle out of my oap chair, walk passed him, slowly climb the stairs, pick up the tablets I need from upstairs and the slowly go back down the stairs again, go passed him and he will then ask why I didn't ask him to get them for me! When I respond that I did he will play hunt the phone again... But the very fact he is sitting there with headphones on for not help the matter in the first place! I can't win at the moment!

So this is where you're updating these days!

Have you tried flashing a light at him to get his attention?

Hope the antibiotics are starting to work anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
Bright and sunny here tomorrow. What was that about God's country? :giggle: :rolleyes:
God's Country

03 June 2015 16:26

Today
Mostly dry this evening with some bright spells and light to moderate southwest breezes.

Tonight
Tonight will be dry over much of the country. However, cloud will thicken from the west with outbreaks of rain or drizzle along the west coast towards dawn. Lowest temperatures between 6 and 9 degrees. Winds will fall light and back southerly overnight.
hr.gif

Tomorrow
Tomorrow, Thursday will be mostly cloudy with outbreaks of rain and drizzle in the west and north. However, much of Leinster and east Munster will be mainly dry with a few bright or sunny intervals. Top temperatures of 13 to 16 degrees in light to moderate southerly breezes.

Outlook
Thursday night will be mostly cloudy with outbreaks of rain and drizzle in the western half of the country gradually extending eastwards. Lowest temperatures of 7 to 10 degrees.

Friday morning will be mostly cloudy and damp with outbreaks of rain and drizzle. The rain will becoming light and patchy and will gradually clear to the east during the afternoon. Sunny spells and a few isolated showers will follow from the west. Highest temperatures of 13 to 16 degrees with moderate west to southwest breezes.

Saturday will bring a mix of sunny spells and scattered showers, some of them heavy in the afternoon. Highest temperatures of 12 to 15 degrees with moderate westerly breezes.

Sunday will be mainly dry with sunny spells and light breezes. There may be one or two showers near northwest and north coasts. Highest temperatures of 13 to 16 degrees.

At the moment it looks like the early days of next week will be dry with sunny spells, light winds and temperatures of around 13 to 17 degrees.

03 June 2015
One major earthquake, 7.8Mw, and one strong, 6.8Mw, earthquake took place in the Pacific 'Ring of fire’, one day apart.

The Ring of Fire, orCircum-Pacific belt, is associated with a nearly continuous series of oceanic trenches, volcanic arcs, volcanic belts and/or plate movements. About 90% of the world's earthquakes and 81% of the world's largest earthquakes occur in this area.

On 29th May 2015 at 07:00:08 UTC an earthquake of magnitude Mw 6.8 occurred on the Alaska Peninsula 637km (396mi) SW of Anchorage, at a depth of 60 km .

Rain in London in 10 minutes

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well that wasn't as bad as I thought! 17 miles on the hybrid and I was comfortable, although those skinny tyres still scare me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom