Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Saluki said:
Probably not. I've been grooming, on and off since 1976 and it would be fair to say that I am bored to tears with it. I used to love it. Now, it's a real drag. I'll keep a couple of dogs on, not to keep my hand in but because I like the owners. My client's are lovely and I've only got about a dozen on my books now so as they or their dogs shuffle off this mortal coil, I'll not be replacing them. The wear and tear on my body is telling now. My head says I'm 25. My body tells another story. On busy days, when I get home, sometimes I am surprised that I have a reflection, when I feel like the undead.

The company has the contract for the new smart gas & electric meters, being put into peoples houses so it's sorting the meters out for people really.
Are you fitting the meters?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Bloody Norah, gone a few hours & up pop 24 alerts & 5 or so more pages of Tea.

Anyway, no time to read, collecting 2x Chicken & Green Pepper in Blackbean sauce with extra sauce & egg flied lice.

2 large bottles of Guiness await in the fridge.

Have a great weekend folks, won't be posting much :hello:

*which will help to make it GREAT* :thumbsup:

stephec

Squire
@ScotiaLass you might know the answer to this.

I've been reading a book about nurses during WWII, and there's a mention of one passing out as a state registered nurse.

I remember when I was a kid there was SRN's and enrolled nurses, and was there RGN's as well?

What's the difference between them?

classic33

Leg End Member

Anyway, no time to read, collecting 2x Chicken & Green Pepper in Blackbean sauce with extra sauce & egg flied lice.

We'll be round shortly. Keep the Guinness in the fridge!

Mo1959

Legendary Member

I've been reading a book about nurses during WWII, and there's a mention of one passing out as a state registered nurse.

I remember when I was a kid there was SRN's and enrolled nurses, and was there RGN's as well?

Could be wrong but did the RGN's not do 3 years training as compared to 2 years for enrolled. Not sure about SRN's though.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Enjoy Mr Centurion :wahhey:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Evening. How are the tea crew? I am not currently quaffing tea or coffee, we have champagne to celebrate the end of the ordeal holiday and one of our team members (Nigel) has his birthday today. A large number I think but not as big as 54 or as small as 52. :giggle:

classic33

Leg End Member

If you remember them passing out after WWII, you're older than you've been letting on.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
All a dude could need
20150522_205949.jpg

Possibly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom