Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hi Mr C
Anything doing on nights.
Any doors kicked in or jam rolls stomping off from work?
All quiet round here.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning Mr Centurion
Have you misplaced your bed?
No mate, I know exactly where it is, I have just got out of the wrong side of it, being that I detest early - early shifts.

Should be against the Law to get up at this time.

I'll ask @classic33

Oi, @classic33 , yes you there, shadowy figure with the Scythe, is it against the Law ? What I said up there ^^^^^^ ?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Oh and he changed the password on the wifi. His prerogative.

With staff leaving left right and centre what a great way to boost staff morale.
He might be trying to force out those on higher pay Brian, by stealth, to replace them with Eastern Europeans on low pay, not beyond such tactics some employers.

I know of such tactics employed by Company's in the Public Transport industry, when a lot of drivers qualify to go up to top rate & conditions, there is a cull, drivers followed & watched, guess who are the ones who are culled.

classic33

Leg End Member
No mate, I know exactly where it is, I have just got out of the wrong side of it, being that I detest early - early shifts.

Should be against the Law to get up at this time.

I'll ask @classic33

Oi, @classic33 , yes you there, shadowy figure with the Scythe, is it against the Law ? What I said up there ^^^^^^ ?
Do what I do. Don't go in the first place!

So long as you're within your work hours, No.

When you say the wrong side of the bed, do you mean the left side?

classic33

Leg End Member
He might be trying to force out those on higher pay Brian, by stealth, to replace them with Eastern Europeans on low pay, not beyond such tactics some employers.

I know of such tactics employed by Company's in the Public Transport industry, when a lot of drivers qualify to go up to top rate & conditions, there is a cull, drivers followed & watched, guess who are the ones who are culled.
See above with regards watching employees.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
C u later folks....

Wwwwww it is :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Cock Crow.jpg

Upanatem
Clogs are goin past​

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'd say you'd know about such signs fitted on passenger trains and @SteCenturion could confirm that First buses in the Manchester area have similar signs in use. Lacking the required details though. They'd to stop using them over this side o'Pennines,as did Northern Rail, when a complaint was made about their misuse.

I know the saloons on ours have them and they have been used in prosecutions.
Various train companies want them in cabs. ASLEF said No Way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom