Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
Plastic sheeting over the top missing.
And there's a hollow forming in the top right-hand corner. About three feet in.

Not a bad attempt at covering up your tracks & the Father-in-Law though.
Plastic sheeting was in place for over 24 hours, and was removed last night because of the forecast of rain. There isn't a hollow anywhere! I reckon this is + or - 2mm from level over the entire 30 sq m., other than the 2 holes for electrics boxes.

young Ed

Veteran
@young Ed's been gone a long time for that 40 mile ride on his status.. 16.02 Sunday he started off. I thought he'd be quicker than that being young and all. :smile:
oi, stop accusing me of being slow! i mean i do feel like i'm 70 or so and i had to drink the odd cuppa when i got home but here it is:
http://www.strava.com/activities/175043692
and i know what you are thinking about that incredible average, but no i wasn't in a car! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member
Plastic sheeting was in place for over 24 hours, and was removed last night because of the forecast of rain. There isn't a hollow anywhere! I reckon this is + or - 2mm from level over the entire 30 sq m., other than the 2 holes for electrics boxes.
Evidence hidden then?

young Ed

Veteran
I have a large glass of red wine, a large mug of tea and I have my feet up on the nice padded footstool.

Oh, we have half a fence up too.
get to it the drinks can come once the jobs done i need the whole fence up before tomorrow! :tongue:
i need to make me one of these padded foot stools . i think i need me one of these padded chairs :rolleyes:
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member
get to it the drinks can come once the jobs done i need the whole fence up before tomorrow! :tongue:
i need to make me one of these padded foot stools . i think i need me one of these padded chairs :rolleyes:
Cheers Ed
This You!

One Can.jpg

The-ideal-chair.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Evidence? He was just lying there face down in the hole, officer, when he must have had a heart attack or something. Then the concrete turned up and we had no choice...........Honest.
A bit of hard work claimed another then?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well peeps. As much as I would love to sit here talking to myself :laugh: im tired and finding it hard to keep my eyes open, so i'm not going to bother trying. Nos da everyone.:hello:. Sleep well and rest well everyone.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Cheers Ed
No problem with the fence. I just need you to go and buy me 2 more panels please, one more 2.4m post and a couple of those post holders with the big ground spikes. It'll be done tomorrow and save me money when you go to the fence place :thumbsup: Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom