Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Legendary Member
Location
Suffolk
Plastic sheeting over the top missing.
And there's a hollow forming in the top right-hand corner. About three feet in.

Not a bad attempt at covering up your tracks & the Father-in-Law though.
Plastic sheeting was in place for over 24 hours, and was removed last night because of the forecast of rain. There isn't a hollow anywhere! I reckon this is + or - 2mm from level over the entire 30 sq m., other than the 2 holes for electrics boxes.
 

young Ed

Guru
@young Ed's been gone a long time for that 40 mile ride on his status.. 16.02 Sunday he started off. I thought he'd be quicker than that being young and all. :smile:
oi, stop accusing me of being slow! i mean i do feel like i'm 70 or so and i had to drink the odd cuppa when i got home but here it is:
http://www.strava.com/activities/175043692
and i know what you are thinking about that incredible average, but no i wasn't in a car! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Plastic sheeting was in place for over 24 hours, and was removed last night because of the forecast of rain. There isn't a hollow anywhere! I reckon this is + or - 2mm from level over the entire 30 sq m., other than the 2 holes for electrics boxes.
Evidence hidden then?
 

young Ed

Guru
I have a large glass of red wine, a large mug of tea and I have my feet up on the nice padded footstool.

Oh, we have half a fence up too.
get to it the drinks can come once the jobs done i need the whole fence up before tomorrow! :tongue:
i need to make me one of these padded foot stools . i think i need me one of these padded chairs :rolleyes:
Cheers Ed
 

classic33

Leg End Member
get to it the drinks can come once the jobs done i need the whole fence up before tomorrow! :tongue:
i need to make me one of these padded foot stools . i think i need me one of these padded chairs :rolleyes:
Cheers Ed
This You!

One Can.jpg

The-ideal-chair.jpg
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Evidence? He was just lying there face down in the hole, officer, when he must have had a heart attack or something. Then the concrete turned up and we had no choice...........Honest.
A bit of hard work claimed another then?
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well peeps. As much as I would love to sit here talking to myself :laugh: im tired and finding it hard to keep my eyes open, so i'm not going to bother trying. Nos da everyone.:hello:. Sleep well and rest well everyone.
 

Saluki

World class procrastinator
get to it the drinks can come once the jobs done i need the whole fence up before tomorrow! :tongue:
i need to make me one of these padded foot stools . i think i need me one of these padded chairs :rolleyes:
Cheers Ed
No problem with the fence. I just need you to go and buy me 2 more panels please, one more 2.4m post and a couple of those post holders with the big ground spikes. It'll be done tomorrow and save me money when you go to the fence place :thumbsup: Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom