Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Evening, walked the dog, had lunch and then slept until MrsD came in just now... think I might postpone the 50k route till tomorrow then...:rolleyes:

And we weren't gossiping like a bunch of old ladies... might have gossiped about one though!

classic33

Leg End Member
I just signed up for this: http://www.alpineclassic.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24:200km&catid=8:rides-
Just call me Mr Sucker-for-punishment. It's 200km with 4000m climbing.
@Mr Sucker-for punishment, its only 125 miles. You should manage that in a day.
If you find you're not enjoying it, don't let on to anyone else you're riding with. Enjoy yourself though.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon you lot. Gossiping again like a bunch of old ladies are you? I have been shopping. MR WD decided he wanted to get some food for the chickens, so we decided to do some shopping as well, kill 2 birds with one stone and all that. So 70 round trip, 3 1/ 2 hours. I'm hot and I'm tired, and I need coffee.. hope you lot are enjoying yourselves. :hello: :cuppa:. Anything hapen while i was gone?

Mrs D threw a stone and killed 2 chickens???? :laugh::laugh:

MikeG

Guru
I know you have all been utterly desperate to see the slab for my new workshop, so here it is, still being wetted down to slow up the curing:

XPGaxJV.jpg

zkN5BLM.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Best get together with my co-conspirators and discuss :laugh::eek:

Again. Nothing unusual, in that.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom