Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
It can't be that tough, you don't even need lights!
I'd definitely need lights. Unless you just camp for two nights once it gets dark?
200km, that's nearly a weeks worth.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I just signed up for this: http://www.alpineclassic.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24:200km&catid=8:rides-
Just call me Mr Sucker-for-punishment. It's 200km with 4000m climbing.

@victor you are a sucker for punishment. Fair play to mate, hope it all goes well. 5 months to get additional training in, how do you reckon you will cope with that distance? what sort of mileage to you tend to knock out on your regular rides.
The cost seems quite high assuming it is roughly 2:1 on the exchange rate.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Just because I didn't post doesn't mean I wasn't here!

Just checking up on you mate, and making sure you don't let standards slip on the graveyard shift :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon you lot. Gossiping again like a bunch of old ladies are you? I have been shopping. MR WD decided he wanted to get some food for the chickens, so we decided to do some shopping as well, kill 2 birds with one stone and all that. So 70 round trip, 3 1/ 2 hours. I'm hot and I'm tired, and I need coffee.. hope you lot are enjoying yourselves. :hello: :cuppa:. Anything hapen while i was gone?

classic33

Leg End Member
Afternoon you lot. Gossiping again like a bunch of old ladies are you? I have been shopping. MR WD decided he wanted to get some food for the chickens, so we decided to do some shopping as well, kill 2 birds with one stone and all that. So 70 round trip, 3 1/ 2 hours. I'm hot and I'm tired, and I need coffee.. hope you lot are enjoying yourselves. :hello: :cuppa:. Anything hapen while i was gone?
Not a lot, now you ask about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom