Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Mrs D threw a stone and killed 2 chickens???? :laugh::laugh:
That's assault on battery chickens

young Ed

Veteran
Morning all... glad to see @young Ed did get back after all.. bit of advice, if you have't got a padded chair just leave your cycling shorts on when sitting down afterwards, similar effect...
I reckon @Saluki is working a bit hard for being on 'holiday' as well.

Coffee and a contemplate of plan of action for today..I may just not have a plan, rebel that I am..but being only 27% mad and therefore Quite Rational I probably will.:cuppa:
already done that, i find after a decent length ride it takes 20 minutes to sort a cuppa and maybe an hour to get changed :tongue:
Cheers Ed

the_mikey

Legendary Member
East Riding of Yorkshire. Passport, Brompton(New)!

Was on Spurn point yesterday, just south of Bridlington today.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Calm down calm down
scouse2.jpg

and a guid efternoon like :hello:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Evening, well that was an effort... legs stinging a bit now and MrsD is complaining I wasn't home because we've got guests for supper... we didn't have guests for supper this morning and didn't have when I went out on the bike but apparently we have now and I shouldn't have been out so long...:wacko:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Good Evening, well that was an effort... legs stinging a bit now and MrsD is complaining I wasn't home because we've got guests for supper... we didn't have guests for supper this morning and didn't have when I went out on the bike but apparently we have now and I shouldn't have been out so long...:wacko:
Ah, you forgot to turn on your precognition today then.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I reckon @Saluki is working a bit hard for being on 'holiday' as well.

:cuppa:
Not today. I've not budged from the sofa, except for walking the dogs. I have drunk tea and read books. Not a terribly good bunch of books but they was loaned to me by a friend and she is insistent that it's a great trilogy. 2 down, 1 to go. I fear that there may be a quiz when I take them back.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not today. I've not budged from the sofa, except for walking the dogs. I have drunk tea and read books. Not a terribly good bunch of books but they was loaned to me by a friend and she is insistent that it's a great trilogy. 2 down, 1 to go. I fear that there may be a quiz when I take them back.
You should have just read the second out of the three. That way you'd have wondered how it started let alone how it finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom