Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
good morning classic!
its still dark n pi55ndown here this morning!
ahh coffee

Good Morning @0lonerider :hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning all. I have a trip to rip-you-off-Stansted today to collect my family, who have gathered from all corners of Europe in Northern Spain, and are now arriving home. We aren't all going to fit in this hovel we've just bought, so someone better come up with a bright idea in the next few hours. Stansted charge you for driving within about 5 miles of the place. It is a loathsome runt of a business.

Sounds very similar to Birmingham, can't even get near the place and get charged to drop or pick someone off. If I can't use the train I will get dropped off at Birmingham International train station and then get the shuttle to the airport. No charges if you drop or pick up outside the station.
I suppose this stems back to the attempt to drive that vehicle into Glasgow airport and blow it up. The airport authorities must have been rubbing their hands with glee at the money making opportunities of that act.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning all, hope you are all well... Am awake but not for long this morning I think... Strong coffee and not a lot of jobs this morning! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom