Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Well I woke up to what is apparently Melbourne's coldest morning in 16 years :cold:, the temperature dropping to 0.5°C in my suburb.
The predicted minimum for today was 1°C, and the same predicted for tomorrow, except tomorrow I'm commuting. It should be a chilly commute! I have to go to bed soon, so I can get up at ridiculous-o'clock for my usual super-early start, so good night, all :hello:.

young Ed

Veteran
and the weather from that place @younged lives is sunny and clear blue skies, knackered from 6 hours of moving hay about and chasing sheep round a field like the mad man i am yesterday but i think i might pop out for 20 or 30 miles as i haven't been on the bike for AGES! :sad: toooooo much hay and other farm work that MUST be done

you say it's time for some tea?
1279116365-the-only-tractor-race-in-europe-was-held-in-russia_70885.jpg

I'm comin'!!!
Cheers Ed

ScotiaLass

Guru
and the weather from that place @younged lives is sunny and clear blue skies, knackered from 6 hours of moving hay about and chasing sheep round a field like the mad man i am yesterday but i think i might pop out for 20 or 30 miles as i haven't been on the bike for AGES! :sad: toooooo much hay and other farm work that MUST be done

I'm comin'!!!
Cheers Ed
Use the bike to chase the sheep around. Sorted!

classic33

Leg End Member

I'm comin'!!!
Cheers Ed
Only six hours! You've time yet.
Won't ask why you were chasing sheep. Best not to!!

ScotiaLass

Guru
aright i shall stop you and your wild imaginations!
i was catching a lamb that still had it's goolies to then stick it in another field, what a let down of a reason i know :sad:

any way i now must go and catch my own sheep..... the question is why?
post guesses here!
Cheers Ed
You're taking her on a date to the cinema?...
You're knitting a new cycle shirt...
You fancy mutton stew?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom