Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Over this time off, I was hoping to catch up on some sleep, what with not having to get up in the mornings and all. Up and about by 7.30am today. I knew that there was not point turning over and trying to go back to sleep. Just had brekky (late I know) and I have my 3rd cup of tea while I watch the road racing.

young Ed

Veteran
21kg
so they need to almost double
Cheers Ed

stephec

Squire
@stephec It's really hard to respond without sounding shallow, I am sure that a lot of us can say 'We've been there' as well as me, so I'll leave it as that. Get over the shock as best as only you can, with everyone else affected as well, and when your ready to be boltons perv again I'm sure everyone will be glad to see you! :hugs:
Thanks Ian, it takes a lot to stop me being the Bolton perv.

We got the phone call we'd been expecting about nine o'clock last night though.

She'd not opened her eyes all day and died yesterday evening.

I'd been working over in Ireland and didn't get back until Friday, so I'm just glad she could hang on so that I could see her again.

Saluki

World class procrastinator

I'd been working over in Ireland and didn't get back until Friday, so I'm just glad she could hang on so that I could see her again.
So sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing a loved member of the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

young Ed

Veteran
:laugh: these non-farmer types!
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member

Glad that you got the chance before she went.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Well I woke up to what is apparently Melbourne's coldest morning in 16 years :cold:, the temperature dropping to 0.5°C in my suburb. I had trouble motivating myself to go out on to the verandah to clean one of my bikes, but I'm glad I did, because it's now nice and clean :smile:. I even re-greased the seat post and pedals.

I know, probably not that cold by UK standards, but it depends on what you're used to, doesn't it?

Actually @victor thats quite cold enough, even though it can get a tad colder than that. I am no fan of the cold and when the mercury hits that temperature over here I am not a happy bunny :cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom