Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
i smell of sheep :smile:
Cheers Ed

Enough!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Thanks Ian, it takes a lot to stop me being the Bolton perv.

We got the phone call we'd been expecting about nine o'clock last night though.

She'd not opened her eyes all day and died yesterday evening.

I'd been working over in Ireland and didn't get back until Friday, so I'm just glad she could hang on so that I could see her again.
Sorry to hear this :sad:
Treasure the memories x

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon thing out of the twiglet zone. Been a busy little beaver, cleaning, cooking, beating the rugrats up, reading yada yada.:cuppa: and coffee of course. Rugrats are now outside shooting at targets with my air rifle. That'll keep them quiet for a while.

Hope everyone has been busy, but not to busy, and i hope you have all had fun.

@172traindriver Probably, but i wouldnt let them try. Id do it myself

Last edited:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Thanks Ian, it takes a lot to stop me being the Bolton perv.

We got the phone call we'd been expecting about nine o'clock last night though.

She'd not opened her eyes all day and died yesterday evening.

I'd been working over in Ireland and didn't get back until Friday, so I'm just glad she could hang on so that I could see her again.
I'm sorry to hear this. Good that you got the chance to see her though.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon peeps. Sheep, wellies, velcro?it's like something out of the twiglet zone. Been a busy little beaver, cleaning, cooking, beating the rugrats up, reading yada yada.:cuppa: and coffee of course. Rugrats are now outside shooting at targets with my air rifle. That'll keep them quiet for a while.

Hope everyone has been busy, but not to busy, and i hope you have all had fun.:hello:

Can't they get that mink with the air rifle? :gun:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
........ Rugrats are now outside shooting at targets with my air rifle. .........
You are ARMED?:eek:. That changes everything...... Hey everyone, the Dragon lady is packing heat!:eek:. like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like. Just don't hurt me!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Evening... No cycling, no writing, no pigging supper yet... :sad: Waiting on MrsD, we've been in the motor vehicle perusing areas of South Devon we might like to move to after her retirement.. that's if I don't put the stoppers on that happening yet because I need the money!! :whistle: Unfortunately a lovely sunny day so most of the lanes had cars loaded with boards on top, kids and assorted bright rubber things visible up to it's roof inside in long queues throughout the South Hams..so perhaps not the best idea for our reccy today...Anyway, all over now! :cuppa:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
You are ARMED?:eek:. That changes everything...... Hey everyone, the Dragon lady is packing heat!:eek:. like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like. Just don't hurt me!

She's always been armed @Donger, just with her firey breath! Didn't you hear we had BBQ'd grandchild the other night? :laugh:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I thought she seemed such a nice, harmless sort. I have now imposed my own "No go" zone 25 miles around Macynlleth, and shall be vetting everything she says very carefully from now on before responding.

If you're any good at vetting I think Young Ed may need you soon as well...;) Is it right for a young man not from Wales to get so excited by Tractors and sheep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom