Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
With me it's just because my brain works in a different way... ^_^
If I can't understand something my brain sort of goes "Heck, I can't do this - wibble flibber wibble flibber" and I feel a bit panicky and give up. Often I'll go back to the problem and sort it but I have these scribbly head moments. Hubster says that it's a girl thing.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Right, off now, early night tonight.. Many jobs put off today to accommodate MrsD's surprise day off so must be added to tomorrows! Have fun...:hello:
Gentle dreams ID

classic33

Leg End Member
Dragon Wednesday.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning good people of tealandia from Welsh landia. ToDay its a bit dull at the moment, but hopefully the :sun: will show itself later. I have the rugrats here again today so there will be much :cursing: maybe some of this :boxing: and definitely some of this :cry: and of course not to mention some of this
smiley-scared004.gif
with copious quantities of this :cuppa:, and by the end of the day i will be completely :crazy:.

I hope you all have a hellish good day and a tidy day. Dont Wwww too hard people. There won't of course be any :bicycle: today, not for me anyway.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Morning, breakfast and :cuppa: first, chores in a minute hour or so. MrsD's GPS tracker tells me she's done the commute in her FASTEST TIME YET shaving a STUNNING 30 seconds off her PB.... (sorry, went a bit tabloid there) :smile: Lights must have been on green at the crossing over Sowton Junction... :giggle:
Hoping for a ride later, have discovered that there's a Devon Wildlife Trust reserve that I've never been to not that far away so I thought I'd load up the proper camera and macro gear and tootle over that way later. Have fun all :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom