Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Evening, back and looking at my ride details after cooking up a pork in oyster sauce with bamboo shoots for supper (egg fried rice as well). Deserved it after my 60k and 675m in 28 degrees.. Didn't deserve to cook it about 10 mins after getting home though! :smile: Lets be having that coffee then...:cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
hmm been hardwork today i got stung by sumit or other then the tills crashed in lidle stuck there 40mins got home n found me rear weels outa true grr, sat with a cupa chilln now though.
Any cash spilt in the crash?

Did the crash happen about 3pm?

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
cupcake_cases_edible_wafers_NEW__60596_std.JPG

Apparently these are available in Tesco...

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
oh i got some oats exotic dried fruit mix +some dried soft fruit mix and a tin of golden syrup to make some enrgy bars ?wot else can i put in?where can i get ricepaper???help lol

Peanut butter is really energy dense and goes nice in my flapjacks I take with me..don't eat them with your coffee all the time though, you have to be expending calories at quite a rate to burn just one piece 2 inch square off! :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
@ian mmm adds to list! haha iv been a12ish stone 6ft4 stick since i was 13 im a 50yo stick now lol n can eat for england n dont put a ounce on ?
You can go right off people you know :becool:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Not bad, there was a strong wind out there which slowed things down a bit, but still a good hour on the bike. :bicycle:

I was out for over three hours apparently, but only riding for 2hrs 45, my slowness was due to the extremely hilly route I did today. As usual, I didn't know it was going to be a hilly route when I set off...I never know where exactly I'm going to go! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom