Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We appear to have a mink prowling around the pond. My grandaughter saw it this afternoon.we have a fence around the pond but it got in through the 4 inch overflow pipe. My grandaughter took a photo of it on her phone.:gun: bloody mink. I hate them. They just bite the heads off the fish and eat the brains, then leave the rest on the ground. Grrrr:cursing:

Mr WD has now blocked the pipe so it can't get through.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
We appear to have a mink prowling around the pond. My grandaughter saw it this afternoon.we have a fence around the pond but it got in through the 4 inch overflow pipe. My grandaughter took a photo of it on her phone.:gun: bloody mink. I hate them. They just bite the heads off the fish and eat the brains, then leave the rest on the ground. Grrrr:cursing:

Nasty vicious creatures..

women that is :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member

Picture to prove it.
Can the water get out though!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Picture to prove it.
Can the water get out though!

Sorry classic. Grandaughter has it on her phone. Will try to get it transferred to my tablet, but I'm not that good with things like that. No the water can't get out, but the water in the pond is very low at the moment as there hasnt been any rain for quite a while, and even the stream has nearly stoppec altogether.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh no, this could end badly:wacko:

and Hi! to all:thumbsup:
Could be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom