Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I have often thought that the red line denotes new and invented words. I get red lines every time I tell people that I have posted them something in a puffalope (see, there is the line)

We are right, the red lines are wrong! Just put it in your dictionary by right clicking the highlighted word...I have to do that a lot. :giggle:

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been awake all night. I went to bed, twice, but couldn't sleep. Getting fed up with this being awake all night malarkey :sad:

Can't Sleep.jpg

Blue

Squire

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Mind the M4 Welsh Assembly Funding cameras mikey! :smile:

Both your posts are disturbing @Bobby Mhor and @welsh dragon so I'm not liking them... 10% off for family? Tying children down and gagging them? It's all gone a bit morally bankrupt in here...

I'll be right at home then. :thumbsup:
Eh @IanDuke..
Some of the evening banter puts the early morning stuff to shame, Sir.

In my defence, I used a discount I get from a mobile supplier, I did realise what I'd written later in the morning.... Miserable sod might have given me a better discount...

Very misty but now blazing sunshine and watching the flotilla sailing down the Clyde after Saturday mass sail up river :thumbsup:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Mechanic was meant to pick up the dead car by 12... still waiting. Have phoned but must be up to his grease nipples. He asked if I'd be in at that time when I spoke to him this morning, I said I'd wait in for him, expecting that I could be out soon after lunch...:bicycle:
Best laid plans... now, is there any of that sponge left?:cuppa:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Going out for a ride shortly....wasn't too happy to have oily hand marks all over my turquoise grips though...

Glad to hear it, enjoy reunification! (That last sentence is just asking for trouble though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom