Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Like your new avatar SL. How is everyone diddling tonight? Weather is cooler now. Its been quiet today
I'm fine.
Not done much today except cook dinner. Fell asleep this afternoon for a while....all exciting stuff!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Its easy. Click on the picture of theyre avatar. A box comes up. Click
Well, funny you mention that, I was about to ask you specifically how you go about finding out when & where someone last posted, for future reference, as you seem to be the man who can/man about town/man from C&A :laugh: etc.

click on the avatar photo. Another box appears. Click on the avatar photo again. Across the top you'll see various actions. One is postings. Click on that and you can see the last post someone made.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, funny you mention that, I was about to ask you specifically how you go about finding out when & where someone last posted, for future reference, as you seem to be the man who can/man about town/man from C&A :laugh: etc.
Right click the persons name or on phones on their name over their avatar, and you'ii get something like this:
SteCen.JPG

Click on number of messages and that will bring up their entire posting history.
Or use the search function, entering just their name. Same result either way.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Briiliant. Cheers, Where's the search function ? I look across the top bar & don't see it, I see a little arrow jobbie, but I have hit that before & got nowt from it.

I will use the 1st examples you gave.

Is there a search for a particular thread function too classic ? Is it in the same function you talk about ?

classic33

Leg End Member
Briiliant. Cheers, Where's the search function ? I look across the top bar & don't see it, I see a little arrow jobbie, but I have hit that before & got nowt from it.

I will use the 1st examples you gave.

Is there a search for a particular thread function too classic ? Is it in the same function you talk about ?
Top right-hand corner, you should see a small magnifying glass picture. Click on that and it opens the search box. Searching for a particular thread can be done by using search titles only. Use some of of the words of the thread you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom