Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Goodbye old friend.jpg
Sounds like the mountaineering took a bit of a toll on your legs. One of the guys I cycle with goes to the lake district normally a couple of time a year walking. He is a pretty fit guy, but always says he struggles a bit for a few rides when he comes back. Alternative muscle pains he says, I can understand where he is coming from as you are obviously straining different muscle groups.
Yep, too much awfy steep descent does the Mhor pegs in...but hell it was worth it..I overstretched with doing the ridge walk..
hopefully down the Lakes early Aug for a couple of days, walking (and radio) of course:thumbsup:
It may be the straining of unusual muscle groups that accounts for air leakage as well. Time before watershed does not permit me to make further comment on how re-inflation may be achieved.
I have a non return valve...anything else is osmosis:ohmy:

Isn't that a mountain?

Ansome

Oh I see, tea is a cover title, it's just T for trains really. I'm off to find Bee's then (for Boats).

Ansome

Along with other things, such a dragon baiting and bike riding. Have you by any chance participated in any bike riding today? :smile:
Not today, too many fishing tourists to relieve of holiday spending money around the bay today. Tomorrow perhaps. Although the weather is forecast to be too good to miss for more of the same.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Not today, too many fishing tourists to relieve of holiday spending money around the bay today. Tomorrow perhaps. Although the weather is forecast to be too good to miss for more of the same.

Sounds to good an opportunity to miss if you can get some cash off the tourists. It's lovely to get up to anything outdoors when the sun is shining. I just wish our summer was a longer event and winter was a very short season :thumbsup:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Right, I'm going off to play 'grumpy local old bloke sat in corner of pub nursing some Tribute in a glass singing along to the shantys' Should be back bladdered by nine and ready for another day bright and early about six. Cheers all.

Enjoy a few glasses of the amber stuff :cheers:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Its always handy to have bones in your legs. It helps you to stand up so, I've heard. Without bones people tend to fall over, and we'd all end up being about 3 feet tall, then we'd never be able to reach the cupboards high up, or light switches or anytning else higher than 4 feet above the ground. It would be dammed inconvenient that's for sure.

and bob should be careful, as well. I have heard it is dangerous for men of a certain age where deflation is concerned. There comes a point in time when no amount of patches, and or blow jo's will be able to keep your tyre inflated, even if you have a non return valve. So always be careful when you pump your tyre.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
and bob should be careful, as well. I have heard it is dangerous for men of a certain age where deflation is concerned. There comes a point in time when no amount of patches, and or blow jo's will be able to keep your tyre inflated, even if you have a non return valve. So always be careful when you pump your tyre.

I can't help being a dysfunctional male:shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom