Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Its always handy to have bones in your legs. It helps you to stand up so, I've heard. Without bones people tend to fall over, and we'd all end up being about 3 feet tall, then we'd never be able to reach the cupboards high up, or light switches or anytning else higher than 4 feet above the ground. It would be dammed inconvenient that's for sure.

and bob should be careful, as well. I have heard it is dangerous for men of a certain age where deflation is concerned. There comes a point in time when no amount of patches, and or blow jo's will be able to keep your tyre inflated, even if you have a non return valve. So always be careful when you pump your tyre.

Have I stumbled across a previously unseen episode of Are You Being Served here, or are you just auditioning for the part of Mrs Slocombe? :biggrin:

classic33

Leg End Member
Have I stumbled across a previously unseen episode of Are You Being Served here, or are you just auditioning for the part of Mrs Slocombe? :biggrin:
The first, why did you have to ask?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hello Rickshaw :hello: not spoke for a while, still riding your mad creations, recumbents & the like ?
:hello: Yes, still around, just not been posting much in Tea? lately, No particular reason why, just been a bit shy lately.:shy:

No mad creations here I'm afraid. I'd really love a recumbent but it's all fairly normal bikes at the moment. (The rickshaw wasn't my creation, it was made for me by Cycles Maximus of Bath :thumbsup:).

Bobby Mhor

Guru
<perk> Did someone say 'pussy'?
Its Catwoman:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom