Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Hello! :hello: Goodnight :tired:.

(yes, I know, I do this a lot)

stephec

Squire
I wonder if Olga met @stephec?

Well there's a turn up for the books Olga will have to wait

About ten minutes ago I had a call to say that the customer had cancelled the visit, and it's going to be in a few weeks instead.

I did find out though that I'll probably be going perilously close to Falkirk either next Tuesday or Wednesday, just thought I'd give you plenty of warning @ScotiaLass so you can prepare your hideout well in advance. :biggrin:

stephec

Squire
Seeing as how I'll probably be around for the rest of the week now if I'm going over the M62 sometime I can meet up or drop off somewhere if you still want that book @classic33

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Yes, they're every bit as "nice", sometimes "nicer" :rolleyes:. I had a hazard of a different kind today:
20140708-bird-feeder-flinders-stn.jpg

I asked her several times to stop feeding the seagulls, but she carried on regardless, just as she has been for weeks now. On several occasions, I've come close to riding over them because they've completely covered this shared path outside Melbourne's Flinders St train station.

Actually know an Aussie lad that spends some time over here and have been on group rides with him.
He resides in Brisbane area and has said what a bunch of t*****s some Aussie motorists can be. I was joking with him about fit lean suntanned blokes and Sheila's, and he shattered some of my illusions by saying there were far too many obese pie eating car drivers that could do with being forced to ride bike to educate them and also try to force them to lose some weight.
Not long after he went back for a period back in Oz I saw an item in the paper how Aussies were in the top 5 or 6 most obese nations in the world along with the Yanks, Germans and ourselves. I think at the time a couple of years ago you were in the spot above us.
Looks like you may end up a bunch of obese gulls in your neighbourhood.
Actually hit a crow this morning which is a rarity on the trains as they seem very clever and always fly the opposite direction to you. Pigeons and pheasants have a death wish and just seem to want to commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom