Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning all. Time you were up!

I was up a 3am :smile: now :tired:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Well there's a turn up for the books Olga will have to wait

About ten minutes ago I had a call to say that the customer had cancelled the visit, and it's going to be in a few weeks instead.

I did find out though that I'll probably be going perilously close to Falkirk either next Tuesday or Wednesday, just thought I'd give you plenty of warning @ScotiaLass so you can prepare your hideout well in advance. :biggrin:

SL will get the gloves out if you are lucky :thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening peeps. Its quiet here tonight. Has everyone gone to sleep.? :hello: :cuppa: been out today. Then it rained as soon as i got back. Thunder and lightening. Big big downpour.

stephec

Squire
Here's my sage advice for the day.

When your wife is telling you about her work mates and their weight/diets, don't say, "why is she on a diet, she looks about the same as you?"

You might be in a bit of a sticky situation when you wife points out that her mate is actually a stone heavier. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening peeps. Its quiet here tonight. Has everyone gone to sleep.? :hello: :cuppa: been out today. Then it rained as soon as i got back. Thunder and lightening. Big big downpour.
Beat me to it. @stephecs planned flight was an afternoon flight. Knew the morning ones were too early for him!
Rolling thunder around 1200-1230, followed around 1400 with a slight shower. Dried out now with a scatterring of cloud.

classic33

Leg End Member
Beat me to it. @stephecs planned flight was an afternoon flight. Knew the morning ones were too early for him!
Rolling thunder around 1200-1230, followed around 1400 with a slight shower. Dried out now with a scatterring of cloud.

classic33

Leg End Member
Here's my sage advice for the day.

When your wife is telling you about her work mates and their weight/diets, don't say, "why is she on a diet, she looks about the same as you?"

You might be in a bit of a sticky situation when you wife points out that her mate is actually a stone heavier. :smile:
Tell her you want what you married, not a lightweight, skinned version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom