Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
If I get pulled aside for the rubber glove treatment at customs I'll know who's informed them then. :smile:

Make sure it is well lubed :laugh::blush::cry:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
There are places where you can pay for it you know. :tongue:
I don't need to pay..
33 years of marriage...and if that isn't abuse:rolleyes:

Night Mr Choo Choo:thumbsup:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I think it's to prove the battery hasn't been replaced with an explosive device.
^^This^^
Just saw the thing on skynews saying you have to have any electrical device fully charged when boarding a flight to the US. What's the logic behind that one?
"The idea behind this measure is a simple one: Devices that function as the manufacturer intended probably don't pose a threat to travelers. In the eyes of Homeland Security, devices that don't or can't power on might not necessarily pose a threat, but are at the very least questionable. The last thing international travelers want is to be caught with a "questionable" device."
http://www.informationweek.com/mobi...ices-at-some-overseas-airports/d/d-id/1279155

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Take it your nice motorists are similar to some of ours
Yes, they're every bit as "nice", sometimes "nicer" :rolleyes:. I had a hazard of a different kind today:
20140708-bird-feeder-flinders-stn.jpg

I asked her several times to stop feeding the seagulls, but she carried on regardless, just as she has been for weeks now. On several occasions, I've come close to riding over them because they've completely covered this shared path outside Melbourne's Flinders St train station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom