Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning everyone. Cool again today. But the coffe if nice and hot :cuppa: as long as it doesn't look like rain i'll be going for a pootle. :bicycle:. Hope everyone has a good day today. :hello:. Good luck mike with the house.:thumbsup:. Have a good day at wwwwwwww. No can't say it. Wwwwwwwwwwwo. No definitely can't say it.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning everyone. Cool again today. But the coffe if nice and hot :cuppa: as long as it doesn't look like rain i'll be going for a pootle. :bicycle:. Hope everyone has a good day today. :hello:. Good luck mike with the house.:thumbsup:. Have a good day at wwwwwwww. No can't say it. Wwwwwwwwwwwo. No definitely can't say it.
Yeah, just rip the pee..
Its wooooooorrrrrrr, wooooorrrrrrrrrrr, work:thumbsup:
Have anice day Ms.:thumbsup:

I'm off to
cut_the_grass_smiley4.gif

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Morning!
I'be been awake since 6am.
I'll be going out on the bike a bit later and dropping by the LBS as they said to pop in so they could look at my front disc brake.
Morning :hello:. I've been awake since 4am. The things I do to avoid heavy traffic when commuting to work! :laugh:

My new desktop PC is coming along nicely - my web browser and email are now properly setup, and (on the less serious side), I installed Doom 3, and look forward to awesome hellish graphics :evil:.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Hello All. It's nice and sunny this afternoon after some earlier rain. Been off exploring on buses and trains to one of the little towns that is very popular with cyclists during the cycling season. Petra was remarkably quiet without a single cyclist in sight in the town square. It's normally heaving. Hardly a soul about. Still it was the perfect excuse for a coffee and piece of local almond cake.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Sunny ?
It certainly was and the humidity around 10 - 11 this morning was pretty horrendous but got slightly cooler when in a breeze.
Hope all had sun as well..
Legs wabbit and not moving again today;)

Hi Ms:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom