Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
Well, we finally exchanged contracts about 4 o'clock this afternoon. We now just-about own an uninhabitable wreck of a tiny house, and some stranger just-about owns our energy-efficient hand-crafted beautiful big comfortable house. I couldn't be happier!! :smile:

MikeG

Guru
How long before you have to get out of yours, are you camping in your new garden now you've cleared it?

We move out on the 17th, so just over 2 weeks. However, we don't move in until about the 23rd. At the moment there is no bathroom, no heating, and the primitive kitchen is in the outshot which we will be demolishing. so in the intervening week (we're staying with a friend), I have to put in a temporary kitchen, knock a door through into the bathroom, get a temporary boiler sorted out, have the bathroom plumbed, and fit half a dozen radiators. On top of pulling up all the disgusting carpets, repainting, and fitting a temporary wardrobe.

MikeG

Guru
About an hour and a quarter. A bit longer by bike.

classic33

Leg End Member
We move out on the 17th, so just over 2 weeks. However, we don't move in until about the 23rd. At the moment there is no bathroom, no heating, and the primitive kitchen is in the outshot which we will be demolishing. so in the intervening week (we're staying with a friend), I have to put in a temporary kitchen, knock a door through into the bathroom, get a temporary boiler sorted out, have the bathroom plumbed, and fit half a dozen radiators. On top of pulling up all the disgusting carpets, repainting, and fitting a temporary wardrobe.
Not much to do then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom