Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member

Are you trying to distort the cocoa market, then when the price is to your liking you release the chocolate mountain. Kerching! :evil:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evening all!
I've had a busy day....took the boy through to Edinburgh for most of the day.
Been for a hot bath as my hamstrings are shouting from laying the slabs yesterday...also managed to plant out 3 french lavender plants.
Hoping for a ride tomorrow, if the legs hold up!

Me_Edin.jpg

Can you guess where we went?

We met someone in Edinburgh - the boy almost wet himself with excitement and had to get a pic taken with one of his heroes....
Josh_Yoda.jpg

stephec

Squire
Evening all!
I've had a busy day....took the boy through to Edinburgh for most of the day.
Been for a hot bath as my hamstrings are shouting from laying the slabs yesterday...also managed to plant out 3 french lavender plants.
Hoping for a ride tomorrow, if the legs hold up!

View attachment 48956
Can you guess where we went?

We met someone in Edinburgh - the boy almost wet himself with excitement and had to get a pic taken with one of his heroes....
View attachment 48957
I thought Yoda was only about three feet tall? :smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Do not shatter my childs dream! :laugh:
Is that Yoda with a dog bowl?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Finally sat down with a cuppa.
We have taken new pictures of the flat as the original ones were a bit pants. We have moved the axolotl tank to the bedroom as it's cooler in there. We've turned the bed too and there is a good 5' from the end of the bed to the Axie tank and it looks a lot more spacious.
We've turned the big fishtank 90 degrees and swapped the armchair and sofa about. Again, it makes the living room look bigger. We took all the boxes out of the spare room, dressed it as a music room and took pics and then put all the boxes back in.
Hubster photographed the kitchen with a 28mm lens, the downstairs hall and the upstairs landing too.

I am now trying to raise the energy to go for a bike ride as it's stopped raining. Hubster says that bike riding can go stuff but I do have goals to meet. I might just do a quick 10 miles before it rains again. The BBC website insists that the sun is coming out in another 20 minutes.:sun::bicycle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom