Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Yes. I am the boss and if I want to take a 'poets' I can.

Just back from my 6.30pm half hour guitar lesson.

Yes boss, you certainly get your moneys worth at guitar lessons. :smile:

Were you late last night?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Evening Good People greetings from sunny Mallorca. Just a brief Hi to you all. Hope you are all keeping well in damp Britain. Got a few more days till I get back next Wednesday. Be thinking of you all. Till then best wishes.

MikeG

Guru
I've been at an evening of culture. You may not have come across this idea before, but a very good friend of mine, a baritone, organises a music weekend every year, and tonight he sang a wonderful programme, finishing with a Flanders & Swann song. The singing was interspersed with readings and poetry by 2 very good actors, and a good time was had by all.

Now, what was it you wanted me for?

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been at an evening of culture. You may not have come across this idea before, but a very good friend of mine, a baritone, organises a music weekend every year, and tonight he sang a wonderful programme, finishing with a Flanders & Swann song. The singing was interspersed with readings and poetry by 2 very good actors, and a good time was had by all.

Just wondering where you were. Possibly getting your head down for the early start in the morning.

stephec

Squire

Was it black tie? :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
1424499.jpg

Great Weekend.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom