Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning WD, I'm off to the exotic Port Talbot this morning with its tree lined boulevards and views to die for, I'm sure this little gem on the south coast of Wales will be on everyones bucket list.. :giggle:
Oh you make me want to go there.....but I won't :biggrin:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Ahhh..the delicate tinkling sound of boats moored at Port Talbot marina and the sunlight glinting off the tall ermmm... buildings, the smells of the...nah, can't keep this up..Orcs! Mordor!

Morning all, pleasant dreams and mugs full of steaming goodness I hope. Have small taxi services to perform today, fog is lifting a little today so will rest a bit longer and hope that's it this time...:cuppa::hello:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Right, I have to go and get MrsD going...hang on..rephrase.. I have to go and wake MrsD up from her slumber, she's due to meet with a friend in an hour somewhere that's half an hour away.. See you later...:hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Does that explain the bits of steel hanging over the disused platform and what looks like a disused lift shaft?
That steel is the framework of the stairs down onto the platform. Same on platform 1 & 2, only they had a lift added for use by the public.
Ticket office used to be where the "waiting room"! is now. Other end of the same building had the ladies waiting room, with a large open fire when last in use.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
1997-7059_HOR_F_1026.jpg

Ah, this is how grand the station used to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom