Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
the-cobbler.jpg

This is the other Arthur's Seat ..
better known as The Cobbler( Beinn Artair to give its Gaelic name)

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
When ever I see the word Gaelic I always have a mental image of Steven Fry eating an ice lolly. :rolleyes:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
A bit of a hill....

not a chair in sight :whistle: :tongue:

or chair lift :laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
My lovely boss has just texted me to tell me that a potential student wants a 20% discount that I promised him when speaking with him. Luckily my boss knows that I am allergic to the D word and would never ever suggest such a thing. I just can't believe that someone would lie like that to someone. Had I had a boss like the one I had in 2001, I'd have been sacked.
Hubster has just made me a nice calming tea as I'm a bit annoyed at that. If I was teaching, I'd give him a 20% discount. I'd charge him for 30 minutes and teach for 24.:cursing: This potential student is studying at university so not some chancer looking for a freebie. Well he is, he's just a bright chancer. Not chuffed, not chuffed at all.

solitaire

Über Member
My lovely boss has just texted me to tell me that a potential student wants a 20% discount that I promised him when speaking with him. Luckily my boss knows that I am allergic to the D word and would never ever suggest such a thing. I just can't believe that someone would lie like that to someone. Had I had a boss like the one I had in 2001, I'd have been sacked.
Hubster has just made me a nice calming tea as I'm a bit annoyed at that. If I was teaching, I'd give him a 20% discount. I'd charge him for 30 minutes and teach for 24.:cursing: This potential student is studying at university so not some chancer looking for a freebie. Well he is, he's just a bright chancer. Not chuffed, not chuffed at all.
I wouldn't take him on, he's obviously dishonest

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I wouldn't take him on, he's obviously dishonest
My thought's entirely. I've had one potential client be really snotty with me on the phone and, with the boss' say so, refused to take her or her child on. If she is going to be rude to a 50 year old businesswoman, what is she going to be like with a 25 year old teacher if she thinks that she can speak to me like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom