Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
:cuppa:I bid you all a most agreeable eve, fellow teadrinkers:thumbsup::hello:. Chilly but enjoyable ride this afternoon:dance:wowzers!
Evening MG :hello:

I am coveting your Username due to my perception of meaning, Top Gun or an actual Goose gone Maverick, it really doesn't matter, tis still great :thumbsup:

there are a few other clever usernames on CC, some owned by nice folk & some by nobbers.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evening MG :hello:

I am coveting your Username due to my perception of meaning, Top Gun or an actual Goose gone Maverick, it really doesn't matter, tis still great :thumbsup:

there are a few other clever usernames on CC, some owned by nice folk & some by nobbers.
I love MG's name :smile:
When I'm passenger in the car, and we're at a junction, hubby always says 'talk to me Goose' - my cue to check the traffic :laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I still own a Gaelic dictionary, bought it with good intentions & after a few looks inside, never bothered, was lured into it by an enchanting quine from Dunoon (she used to write gaelic notes in letters & cards), probably "f€CK 0££ & bother somebody else" but it was nice.

You will have heard of Lochnagar..
apparently Queen Victoria's favourite hill..
the story goes that the original name of this hill was Beinn Chiochann (Mountain of breasts) and not to offend Vicky it was rechristened Lochnagar..
The summit however is called Cac Carn Beag ( Small cairn of faeces).

Dunoon? only 7 mile and ferry trip away

ScotiaLass

Guru

Haha. Was just playing that and and my 14 yr old came in and and said 'That sounds like Top Gun'.
I am proud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom