Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am drinking so much, as it fills you up, that my water bill will probably double due to the amount of times i am in the loo :giggle:
We don't get charged for waste water - got a septic tank :thumbsup:
And the day they decide that the meter they insisted on installing earlier this year has to be used, we will remove ourselves from the main supply and use our well :smile: It was still used up until the early 80s, so shouldn't be too much hassle to get it functioning again. Just need to acquire small children to get them to haul the water in :smile:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I am drinking so much, as it fills you up, that my water bill will probably double due to the amount of times i am in the loo :giggle:
You need to recycle...

Mattonsea

Über Member
Beetroot. Pull from garden two tennis ball sized beets, wash thoroughly, pierce with fork, microwave10mins 2/3 power. Peel. Chop one up and blitz with two level teaspoons brown sugar and black pepper to taste. Drizzle Nah! to blazes with that nonsense. Slosh over a nice rare aberdeen angus steak. Slice other beet and arrange nicely round side of plate. Add roast potatoes, cauliflower/cheese and sweet garden peas. Remove yorkshire puds from oven, throw in kitchen bin (blame oven). Take plate to table and EAT........ DO NOT share unless there is some fudge forthcoming.
Someone on a diet or something?
be round in a mo. yum

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We don't get charged for waste water - got a septic tank :thumbsup:
And the day they decide that the meter they insisted on installing earlier this year has to be used, we will remove ourselves from the main supply and use our well :smile: It was still used up until the early 80s, so shouldn't be too much hassle to get it functioning again. Just need to acquire small children to get them to haul the water in :smile:

We have a septic tank as well. Last year they sent us a stupid form to fill in. Apparently we had to register the septic tank. More beaurocracy. Jobs worth wanting to know our business.

welsh dragon

5 and 2 masterplan. Purchase trade packs of Maltesers...spend 5 days sucking all the chocolate off and two days eating the "less fattening centres".
:stop::stop::stop: no no don't thank me till you get your first Holleywood contract.
:cry::cry::cry: you don't like me do you?

Sympathy required please.
Just pulled a bit of skin off my finger and now it's bleeding :headshake:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
We have a septic tank as well. Last year they sent us a stupid form to fill in. Apparently we had to register the septic tank. More beaurocracy. Jobs worth wanting to know our business.
Isn't it just so they can trace back the source of any pollution in case a tank isn't maintained properly and leaks into streams and rivers etc? I remember when one of our streams was polluted by a farmer upstream - it fed was part of the network of streams that our water supply (also off grid) so was a bit of a problem for us and all our livestock...

welsh dragon

Isn't it just so they can trace back the source of any pollution in case a tank isn't maintained properly and leaks into streams and rivers etc? I remember when one of our streams was polluted by a farmer upstream - it fed was part of the network of streams that our water supply (also off grid) so was a bit of a problem for us and all our livestock...

The trouble out here is that everyone has one and it will be impossible to prove who is to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom