Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

But that's OK, coz we are all stinkingly rich :laugh:
True. We used to get excellent free range chickens at the local farmers market from a small producer 5 miles from us. He charged just a little more than supermarket prices but the birds were worth it. However, he stopped doing the local markets when he worked out he could load his car, drive 100 miles down the M1 and rip off the gullible Londoners selling them at twice the price. Sadly my favourite beef farmer has just woken up to the idea too.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bob and Tasha are getting on much better now. There is a short meeeiiiooooww from Bob when they encounter each other, but not much else.

That was until Tasha decided to play with one of Bob's fishy-shaped toys.:eek: I had to distract him with one of his other toys.

Bob and Tasha are getting on much better now. There is a short meeeiiiooooww from Bob when they encounter each other, but not much else.

That was until Tasha decided to play with one of Bob's fishy-shaped toys.:eek: I had to distract him with one of his other toys.
With Ivan wanting to pounce and play and be bitey all the time, the other 2 got very worked up thinking he was constantly attacking them (for real), so rather interestingly (well, to me :tongue:) Ivan took to chirruping at them to let them know he is only playing.

potsy

Rambler
Own up, who just turned the lights out?
Thunder, lightning and hailstone here :rain::rain::surrender:

Lullabelle

Banana
Yes, I know it is still early but I like to plan ahead. I have counted out how many Xmas cards we have so I know how many to buy this year. Sorry but I like to be organised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom