Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
NT has spent the evening leading the laminate floor in our bathroom! Looks great!

Hope the little one is better soon @Mattonsea, and that you don't have any reactors on Thursday. See, I listen to the Archers, I know the lingo.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
NT has spent the evening leading the laminate floor in our bathroom! Looks great!

Hope the little one is better soon @Mattonsea, and that you don't have any reactors on Thursday. See, I listen to the Archers, I know the lingo.

Who got married on the Archers this Sunday? I heard it whilst I was with Mum on the way to the funny shop for colouring pads.

Sara_H

Guru
Child 2 gone back in to hospital with flair up of urinary tract infection . GP gave him wrong antibiotics.
Im off to be Mr Mum at the school.
Poor little bugger! How old is he? My son had a run of UTI's when he was a toddler, had to have some investigations as UTI's in little boys is quite unusual, but he seemed to just grow out of it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Cafe has become truly self Service!!
Anyone fot tea?
Rise. & Shine, upandatom. Aa new day, with the same old problems.

Mattonsea

Über Member
:hello:

Just put the kettle on again

Hope the young farmer makes a swift recovery today @Mattonsea and that he is home in time for tea.

All sounds quite outside, no drumming rain or whirling gales so fingers crossed i get off work sharpish and get to go off on my first night time spin :hyper:
Im sure all will be Ok. Have a great day ,avoid the disruptive trees . :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom