Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
my tablet Is playing up at the moment. I think it is overheating a bit. im now using my laptop. wow this is so much quicker...

thanks everyone :girl::girl:

classic33

Leg End Member
Told you, choosy.

I have actually yet to discover what this following bit actually means in reality but i take it as a compliment and the fact i must have made someone smile along the way.
If your following someone are you stalking them?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Snipe's snoring is louder than the fireworks round here. :rolleyes: Seriously though, she got used to loud noises on the farm I lived on when she was a pup. The RAF used one of the barns as a "target" and their jets used to scream over us. After that, a few fireworks means nothing.

Mind you, unlike Mr P, she likes bursting balloons. Went somewhere the day after a party a couple of years ago and she burst the first by accident but was so excited by it that she worked her way through the lot. Wish I'd been able to record it.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I like the sound of these 'spurious' items :mrpig:

I've just pigged out on a stick of celery ^_^

Spurious items included Mermaid Matey (on offer at £1 picked up whilst Mum was looking for after sun for ages) a craft magazine (picked up whilst Mum took ages choosing a puzzle book for her flight) Munch Bunch Squashums (On offer & picked up as Mum took ages deciding how much milk she needed) Kinder small chocolate bars (Picked up whilst Mum took ages choosing sweets for plane) yes there is a theme there.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom