Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Being a slummy dad now , kids watching Nina and the Neurons , pizza in the Aga for there Tea. Look I know Im a big cheat at this.
No news from hospital yet. Going to avoid eating kids leftovers:hungry:

Hope all is ok with the patient, bet he has got the nurses running rings round him.

TVC

Cheers . How was the gig on Sunday ?
Very chilled out, Eddie and Gary are really nice guys who clearly love what they are doing and enjoy interacting with the audience. I can only thoroughly recommend them for an evening out. China Crisis are working on their first new album in 20 years, tbey have my email addres and are going to send over a song or two before the full release. Nice.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Very chilled out, Eddie and Gary are really nice guys who clearly love what they are doing and enjoy interacting with the audience. I can only thoroughly recommend them for an evening out. China Crisis are working on their first new album in 20 years, tbey have my email addres and are going to send over a song or two before the full release. Nice.
Happy memories as a spotty youth trying to dance to Wishful Thinking at the village disco .

Reactions: TVC

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Right, ironing done whilst Mum visited and I helped her do the online banking stuff :wacko:, small child collected from pre-school, me & User76 fed, an un-expected visit to Mum & Dad again after having to visit the people opposite them to tell them one of their "delightful" children stole one of my pumpkins off the drive way and threw it across the road, I took great delight in standing looking menacing in the street holding Maj and staring as he ran away and had no choice but to run to his house, so we wellied up trogged down the street and knocked the door, I was nice said to the Mum I am not bothered but I want it cleaned up as I am not picking it up. She told me she had told him to leave them alone yesterday - little bleep he is! Of course, cos we were opposite Nana & Papa User76 wanted to visit so we nipped in for a cup of tea and are now back home... I booked myself on to the Nana train to Tesco this evening for more milk & tea :smile:

Oh and the little bleep did duly clean and pick up all the pumpkin off the road

Mattonsea

Über Member
Right, ironing done whilst Mum visited and I helped her do the online banking stuff :wacko:, small child collected from pre-school, me & User76 fed, an un-expected visit to Mum & Dad again after having to visit the people opposite them to tell them one of their "delightful" children stole one of my pumpkins off the drive way and threw it across the road, I took great delight in standing looking menacing in the street holding Maj and staring as he ran away and had no choice but to run to his house, so we wellied up trogged down the street and knocked the door, I was nice said to the Mum I am not bothered but I want it cleaned up as I am not picking it up. She told me she had told him to leave them alone yesterday - little bleep he is! Of course, cos we were opposite Nana & Papa User76 wanted to visit so we nipped in for a cup of tea and are now back home... I booked myself on to the Nana train to Tesco this evening for more milk & tea :smile:

Oh and the little bleep did duly clean and pick up all the pumpkin off the road
Earth Mother Kicks Ass :boxing::training::ninja::ninja::ninja::bravo::bravo:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I know Colin has been very successful ...
All being well, I'll post a photograph of the new slimline me in Spring 2014, once the last stone or so has gone, taking the residual moobs and aero-belly with it!

I have a Cycling Plus jersey which was given to me after I'd sold a number of C+ subscriptions, but I have never been slim enough to wear it. Let's see if it fits by next Easter!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Are you home yet, Hils? Did Classic sort out the trains?

Yep it wasn't that bad but my plan to do my first dark country lane night ride has been thwarted due to rain. So an early supper for me and a nice hot bath.

Classic must has looked menacing at the train driver or maybe that was @Puddles :giggle:

TVC

@Arch and anyone elso who's hungry. Fancy coming round for tea?

20131105_175857.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom