Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
sitting there because it's pouring with rain !
:sad:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Just as much to the point...How are the Ex squaddies? My defence is earphones and Verdi very very LOUD
Are you ok. ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What is the target, Colin? 12st 7lbs? That's what I'm aiming for :thumbsup:
The target is to get to 12 st 7 lbs and then do two things ...
  1. Look in the mirror
  2. Take a tape measure to my waist
I got down to 11 st 10 lbs in the early 2000s and it didn't suit me - I was going uphill faster than I ever had before, but I looked ill. I had sunken cheeks, and my skin was turning see-through, which I do not consider to be a flattering look. It would look especially bad on me now I am older, and have damaged veins in my legs! xx(

I got down to 12 st 12 lbs in 2006 and still had a couple of inches to spare round my waist.

Ideally, I'd get my old 32" waist back, but not look ill and I reckon that will happen between about 12 st 3 lbs and 12 st 7 lbs.

Basically, I'll carry on until I feel that I have gone too far, and then binge for a week to put a couple of pounds back on! :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[quorbreid, post: 2751574, member: 33196"]Yes thanks WD. No Doctor Who moments(flashbacks) as long as I can't hear them. Wonderful invention earphones and wonderful composer Verdi.[/quote]
You know where I am if you want to talk

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
More fireworks around here tonight, how are the cc creatures with the noise, Mack, Bob etc...
My stepdaughter has hated fireworks (and other loud noises) her entire life. We tried taking her to the big Hebden Bridge display when she was young, but she absolutely hated it, so we had to leave almost as soon as it started.

I thought that I had come up with a cunning plan the following year. We went up the hill to Old Town, and looked down into the valley where the display was taking place. I thought we were at a safe distance, but instead of horribly scary explosions going off above her head, all I had done was to ensure that they were going off at eye level, which freaked her out even more! I had to scoop the poor little mite up in my arms and run half a mile down the hill to a country pub, and take shelter there until the explosions stopped. (Hic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom