Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
h2C650A4A.jpg
Aw, how cute is that :wub:

Dinner for us tonight is another nice healthy fry-up. Got left overs that need using up. Bacon, black pudding, mushrooms, eggs, tomatoes, fried bread....... :hungry:
Going to be looking forward to that on the ride home.
What're you having tonight @potsy? Anything nice? :rolleyes:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just back from my swim. I did 2000m and thought that I was going really well.....until Olympic swimmer Mark Foster got in the lane next to me and, even though he was loosening up, swam three lengths to my one. Hey ho, at least I swim faster than my grandmother. :laugh:

:cuppa: now needed
When I was in my 20s, I used to go to Coventry's 50 metre pool after work on Mon, Wed and Fri. I did 32 lengths (1,600 m) on Mon & Wed, and 40 lengths (2,000 m) on Fri. After a while, I noticed that a small girl was always there whenever I was, so I assumed that she probably went every evening. Shortly after that, I noticed that she was doing 2 lengths for every 1 that I did! I was using brute force and ignorance to try and swim faster, but she had a perfect stroke and just seemed to glide through the water.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Quick question for my 5:2 guru @ColinJ , if I stick to my 600 (or so) calories today when does tomorrow's normal eating start? (Am hoping it's a minute past midnight) :whistle:
Your normal eating will probably start about 1 millisecond after midnight. Mine usually starts some time after the following midday! (So, my fasting 'days' actually last 38-40 hours.)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Fingers crossed here too, Matt.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I used to like you :reading:

I am being supportive honest:whistle: i do actually want to see how you get on with it. I have read and digested the book, not sure that was supposed to happen, but i keep getting badgered at work to do it. I know Colin has been very successful but i need to see if a fellow wimp can manage it. If you do well i will start it i promise.

potsy

Rambler
I am being supportive honest:whistle: i do actually want to see how you get on with it. I have read and digested the book, not sure that was supposed to happen, but i keep getting badgered at work to do it. I know Colin has been very successful but i need to see if a fellow wimp can manage it. If you do well i will start it i promise.
OK, I'll let you off this time :ninja:

My plan is to do this for 4 weeks and see how it goes, then we are into MPS (mince pie season) and all bets are off :mrpig: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom