Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
This puter uses Windows 8. Anyone who uses Windows 8 might confirm that any ressemblance to Windows 5, 6, or 7 or 7.1 etc ad infinitum, is entirely coincidental.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Here he is (it's a bit cold in Speicher Towers)

cute-kitten-21.jpg
That deserves a :wub:

Yes, Bob just stood on the keyboard. He has toys, but they are not as exciting as the sort of plastic scrunchy bobbly thing I have in the bath (he took that into the bedroom) or the saucepan scourer on the draining board (that ended up in the lounge).

Last night he decided he would like to sleep on my shoulder. Not a good idea, so eventually I turfed him gently out of the bedroom. I expected him to object to that, but he did not.

Arguments are reducing somewhat, except when he decided to try to sit with Tasha on her favourite chair.
:wub:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I used the vacuum cleaner for a short while, and he was ok with that.

On an entirely different topic - How long are domestic boilers expected to last? My Mother seems to think that her central heating boiler is nearly obsolete because it is ten years old, or thereabouts.

As I am not a Corgi-registered fully-qualified technicalised person, she will not believe me when I say that boilers can be repaired for a long time after manufacture.
Depends on the boiler and how hard it's worked... ours was installed in 2000 and is fine, the one before was the original one installed when the house was built in 1966. Has Wol Senior been watching Zoe Ball's dad advertising boilers on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom