Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have just had a bit of a revelation in my :wacko: Mummy brain, I cycle to pre-school with User76 in the trailer & then back again with an empty trailer, then down to collect her with empty trailer. I could un-hitch at pre-school and lock the trailer up there and then be trailer free, if I have any big shopping to do that does not fit in panniers I always have large at home to do that....

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I have just had a bit of a revelation in my :wacko: Mummy brain, I cycle to pre-school with User76 in the trailer & then back again with an empty trailer, then down to collect her with empty trailer. I could un-hitch at pre-school and lock the trailer up there and then be trailer free, if I have any big shopping to do that does not fit in panniers I always have large at home to do that....
:giggle:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Hope nobody hurt themselves from laughing too hard at that. (Thought I'd better be the first to get that in :tongue:)
I blame Farming Today/ Cycling Weekly and Hills for this Breast Milk topic. Top athletes are using cow colostrum to reduce mucus in the lungs from pollution
in Rio. Colostrum has a laxative in it as well , for the calf's first poo. xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(

Last edited:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
So arrived into work in plenty of time, wet feet but otherwise ok. So far so good. I have fresh clothes but forgot my underwear !!! :banghead:Gonna be an interesting day ! :blush:. And before Jo says it I'll :stop: there. :giggle:
You wear underwear...in November.....WIMP!!!!;):laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom