Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Seem to recall it was best from the br***t...but it was a very long time ago and memory may be faded:whistle:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Just back from my swim. I did 2000m and thought that I was going really well.....until Olympic swimmer Mark Foster got in the lane next to me and, even though he was loosening up, swam three lengths to my one. Hey ho, at least I swim faster than my grandmother. :laugh:

:cuppa: now needed

Hobnobbing with the rich & famous again Rocky, does Tulisa know?

I have picked up all the bits of paper from small peoples cuttings out yesterday which seem to have drifted all through the house, hoovered, took out rubbish, cleaned out the wood burner (nasty dusty dirty horrible ick ick ick job) re-set the wood burner for when it is needed, brought in two loads of logs from the wood pile (doing an impromptu jig outside when a slug got on my hand) and stacked them round it, found my D lock keys after panicking thinking I might have left them on the train station platform as they were not in the pocket on my basket, done some washing and folding of ironing and now it is time for :cuppa:

Steak for dinner tonight with Apple crumble and custard! Squidge is out with the ex-MIL after school so no need to pick him up tonight!

Oh and it is much less clankier and easier to cycle home from pre-school without an empty trailer attached! :giggle:

Mattonsea

Über Member
:hello:

Slight change of subject, managed to walk the dog in between rain showers - it started again just as I was taking off my wellies and coat. :becool:
Well Done ,enough breast milk

Speicher

Vice Admiral
do with a bobsitter?

Yes, Bob just stood on the keyboard. He has toys, but they are not as exciting as the sort of plastic scrunchy bobbly thing I have in the bath (he took that into the bedroom) or the saucepan scourer on the draining board (that ended up in the lounge).

Last night he decided he would like to sleep on my shoulder. Not a good idea, so eventually I turfed him gently out of the bedroom. I expected him to object to that, but he did not.

Arguments are reducing somewhat, except when he decided to try to sit with Tasha on her favourite chair.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I used the vacuum cleaner for a short while, and he was ok with that.

On an entirely different topic - How long are domestic boilers expected to last? My Mother seems to think that her central heating boiler is nearly obsolete because it is ten years old, or thereabouts.

As I am not a Corgi-registered fully-qualified technicalised person, she will not believe me when I say that boilers can be repaired for a long time after manufacture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom