Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It had to happen, Bob needs to learn that Tasha makes the rules, once he knows his place she will most likely soften up with him.

A mediumly vocal argument started in the lounge. I was sat on the sofa and I could see what Tasha was doing. I thought if I talked to them both, in a normal voice, it might help. I quickly ran out of things to say, so I picked up the newspaper and started reading the weather forecast for the weekend to them in a very caaaallllllmmmmm voice. It seemed to help. :scratch:
Let bob go to you. Dont try to force him to do something he doesn't want. Lef them get on with their arguement unless it gets physical. They will sort it out between themselves.

I have been observing the arguments in case things get out of hand. The last mediumly vocal argument (see above) ending with Bob making a slow retreat backwards out of the room, while Tasha stayed silently where she was.

This post has taken a long time to write. Bob has decided that I need supervision while I am using the computer. He is now lying calmly by my feet, as I type.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@Speicher excellent its going really well. Before you know it he may well get up onto your knee. Just let him decide.

Lullabelle

Banana
A mediumly vocal argument started in the lounge. I was sat on the sofa and I could see what Tasha was doing. I thought if I talked to them both, in a normal voice, it might help. I quickly ran out of things to say, so I picked up the newspaper and started reading the weather forecast for the weekend to them in a very caaaallllllmmmmm voice. It seemed to help. :scratch:

I have been observing the arguments in case things get out of hand. The last mediumly vocal argument (see above) ending with Bob making a slow retreat backwards out of the room, while Tasha stayed silently where she was.

This post has taken a long time to write. Bob has decided that I need supervision while I am using the computer. He is now lying calmly by my feet, as I type.

It will all work out for the best, just give them a few days :hugs:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Speicher Wol let them fight and have the germolene on standby they need to sort out who is boss and cats have very dirty mouths (it will be Tasha most likely) once they sort it out they will be fine. Bob most likely will not let you pick him up as he is not settled yet, he will allow you when he is ready. If you sit good and quiet and leave him to it you may find him on your lap or very near as he chooses to be near you let him come to you rather than go to him. If he is eating he is doing fine at the moment.

Yes, he is eating biskits. While I was typing the last post, he was lying by my feet. I just now made the mistake of making eye contact,:blush: and he then decided to play with my socks. When he has started scratching something, a gentle "no" from me stops him.

I was told by the CPL that he was abandonned at a Vet's with his two brothers in a box, about two weeks ago.

classic33

Leg End Member
With a nice glass of pinot :cheers:
A more than suitable substitute for tea. As is lager. And beer. And ..... boozy stuff :thumbsup:
Heard you the first time...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfL9jp0pu8

Yes, he is eating biskits. While I was typing the last post, he was lying by my feet. I just now made the mistake of making eye contact,:blush: and he then decided to play with my socks. When he has started scratching something, a gentle "no" from me stops him.

I was told by the CPL that he was abandonned at a Vet's with his two brothers in a box, about two weeks ago.
Aw. Sounds like they were lucky though. Ivan and his siblings were abandoned in a box at the side of the road. He and one sister survived. Don't understand how people can do that :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom