Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
it means he likes you and is comfortable around you. Well done.

Does it? He was happy to be picked up carefully when he was at the cattery, but now he will not let me pick him up.:sad: I have only tried to do that twice. Do I need to let him have plenty of time to settle in at his own pace?

When they start shouting at each other, I am trying to keep my distance, except to intervene if things get nasty.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If it's cold enough they'll soon cuddle up for warmth...

Mid 70s, they are still very active though. I hope it's in the genes as i have to book in early to see them they are so busy:laugh:
I have to book in early too. Trouble is, it's because they're always off galivanting, spending our inheritance :rolleyes:

Tasha and Bob had an Enormouse argumentation about half an hour ago. :sad:

Bob has decided he does not want to be picked up, but he is approaching me and brushing up against my leg? What does this mean in cat language? He has munched some more biskits.
They don't all like being picked up. Ivan will do anything for a cuddle and being picked up is essential for him. However Bramble and her brother Milo (who is sadly no longer with us) were/are part Abyssinian and HATED being picked up. Hugely affectionate, but only at ground level! Bob might just not like being picked up :thumbsup:. Or he might just be a bit wary.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@Speicher Wol let them fight and have the germolene on standby they need to sort out who is boss and cats have very dirty mouths (it will be Tasha most likely) once they sort it out they will be fine. Bob most likely will not let you pick him up as he is not settled yet, he will allow you when he is ready. If you sit good and quiet and leave him to it you may find him on your lap or very near as he chooses to be near you let him come to you rather than go to him. If he is eating he is doing fine at the moment.

We saw Smurfs 2 - very good, we got very wet riding to the train station I had a damp bottom for quite some time. We met a man at the train station who was putting his bike on the train so we quizzed him lots he was very helpful.

We got further wetness and dampness of the knickers on the way back to the train station after knickerbocker glory's and book shopping it had stopped with the downpour for the ride home though.

Small people are staying at Nana's house tonight :biggrin: they decamped earlier and did pack their little suitcases with a speed I could take offence too but the feeling was mutual.

It is now blowing a gale and raining hard and lots!

Does it? He was happy to be picked up carefully when he was at the cattery, but now he will not let me pick him up.:sad: I have only tried to do that twice. Do I need to let him have plenty of time to settle in at his own pace?

When they start shouting at each other, I am trying to keep my distance, except to intervene if things get nasty.
We were told to give Ivan his own room with the cat basket for a week or two, so if he had a falling out with the others, he had his own space to retreat to. It takes a while for them to get used to each other, but it gets there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom