Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[quote="rbreid, post: 2745966, member: 33196"im notIjealouso wish to engender jealousy or envy in you dear tea connoisseurs:rolleyes: butwouldn'trealize that Bob has been named in my honour.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Best Regards, Robert (Bob) Bruce Reid (and just in case you missed the small clue in the name... I'm scottish)[/quote]

i wouldnt want to be named bob, or robert so Im not jealous at all. Lol

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
[quote="rbreid, post: 2745966, member: 33196"im notIjealouso wish to engender jealousy or envy in you dear tea connoisseurs:rolleyes: butwouldn'trealize that Bob has been named in my honour.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Best Regards, Robert (Bob) Bruce Reid (and just in case you missed the small clue in the name... I'm scottish)

i wouldnt want to be named bob, or robert so Im not jealous at all. Lol[/quote]
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Brilliant put down WD:thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Ahhhh

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
We saw Turbo ,about the snail who wins the Indy 500. As usual a warm dark room got the better of me and my 4am start ...zzzzzzzzz
How was Smurfs , I hear you had a wet bottom:rain:

I did indeed the seat in the theatre looked a bit like I might have widdled myself a little!

Smrufs 2 was veh good. User76 pretended to be the cat all the way home.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
And I am no longer childless one User76 came home, she had dinner, bath, watched in the night garden, played take Papa's socks off and unlace his shoes, had bikkits & choklit, had a bedtime story and then put her shoes, coat & hat on and announced it was time to go home to Mama so she is now sound asleep in her own bed upstairs!

Mattonsea

Über Member
And I am no longer childless one User76 came home, she had dinner, bath, watched in the night garden, played take Papa's socks off and unlace his shoes, had bikkits & choklit, had a bedtime story and then put her shoes, coat & hat on and announced it was time to go home to Mama so she is now sound asleep in her own bed upstairs!
Bless them. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom