Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My brother has 3 cnildren the oldest being 5. My mother has looked after all three of them. My mum was 89 when she finally decided she could not chase them around anymore. Ha ha

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
@Arch is NT about we might need him to build an Ark :ohmy: :rain::rain::rain::rain:

Shouting_smiley.jpg
All aboard the Skylark

TVC

Got to go outside soon to Hexham bonfire... :hyper: but it's horizontal driving rain, wind and thunder... we must be mad.
The wind has arrived here too (leave it Rocky). We were off to the display at the local football club, but with the direction the gale is coming from, the crowd will be downwind of the bangs. A night of red wine, chocolates and anticipation of the first sight of Bob instead.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:thanks:

Im off out again in a minute so you will be safe for a while.

It's windy here but not too bad and the rain is intermittent so thankfully not as bad for us here as last week. Thinking of last week at this time i was sitting in 26 degrees, a cool Bangalore evening as@ Nihal would say.

Sara_H

Guru
Would it help if I said we had a mahoosive hot apple pie and custard for lunch today?
Not much! Anyway I resisted and had a lovely slice of melon instead! I have got my left over mucky curry from last night to look forward to, so that is enough gastronomic naughtiness for one weekend. I do like to fit into a slinky dress at the christmas party.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Tasha and Bob had an Enormouse argumentation about half an hour ago. :sad:

Bob has decided he does not want to be picked up, but he is approaching me and brushing up against my leg? What does this mean in cat language? He has munched some more biskits.
it means he likes you and is comfortable around you. Well done.

Sara_H

Guru
Tasha and Bob had an Enormouse argumentation about half an hour ago. :sad:

Bob has decided he does not want to be picked up, but he is approaching me and brushing up against my leg? What does this mean in cat language? He has munched some more biskits.
He's putting his scent on you I think. He owns you now, congratulations! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom