Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
@potsy you are on your own there:laugh:
:headshake:

Talk to the hand spoke twanger
SmileyTalkToTheHand8.gif
:laugh: spoke twanger?? :laugh:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Blame @Mattonsea, for bringing it up.
Ok sorry :whistle:

Mattonsea

Über Member
I have two chelsea buns hidden in the kitchen, I might have forgotten on purpose that Mr P is not home so I would have to eat both of them this evening.

I have just collected a big box my neighbour had taken in for me, I opened it with intrigue as I had not ordered nuffink. There were 2 slow cookers inside a small one and a large one - total confusion, so I rooted in the box and found a message with it, apparently the little one is my Mum's and the big one is mine as a pressie from my Mum, as she had asked me why I was turning the crock pot around in it the other day and I said it is starting to go squiffy and heats more on one end than the other but tis fine as long as I remember to turn it. It is a huge 8 litre one :biggrin:
Hows the bottle of wine?????????

Make sure the rainwater is at room temperature, I have an old measuring jug which I sit the pot in then fill with rainwater to the top of the pot, leave for about 30 mins (they don't need much water at this time of year), drain thoroughly so it doesn't sit in water. I do this once a week, that is enough. Bear in mind they naturally grow on trees (honestly, they are parasites) and so they do dry out. Leave in a spot with plenty of light but not direct sun. Is it in a clear plastic pot? They absorb the light through their roots so do not cut them or put into a dark pot, they need light. When your plant has finished flowering you need to cut it back, think of the stem as a finger with joints, the 2nd joint from the bottom, cut it just above. Again, only water for a short while when there are no flowers. Next year it will grow back and you will get a beautiful display. Easy :thumbsup:
Thank you very much Lu :smile:. And yes, it's in a clear pot. Will it be ok in the lounge? My last one was in the porch which is perfect for indirect light, but I think it might have got too cold out there for it. The lounge gets rather warm when the fire is lit but is normal temp the rest of the time so I don't know if that would be better. I've never left the rainwater to get to room temp but will do so this time :thumbsup:
I shall keep my fingers crossed that I manage to not kill this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom