Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Ahem

Anyhoo tomorrow we have cinema tickets to see Smurfs 2, we shall be only cycling to the train station to get there, much as I did a whole 10 miles today 5 miles of which were up a bloody hill, I have no wish to double the journey tomorrow and make it 20 miles.

Having had a trial run with one small person I can see me doing the Mummy voice with 2 small people and saying concentrate a lot to Squidge and stop lollygagging too, however, I also now know there is a market there and so small people can have their backpacks and I shall be having a nice big empty bag to go with ^_^ we might even have a knickerbocker glory :hungry:

Puddles

I have just had a cup of coffee and a large slice of lemon drizzle cake. I now feel very very xx(xx(xx(

I have two chelsea buns hidden in the kitchen, I might have forgotten on purpose that Mr P is not home so I would have to eat both of them this evening.

I have just collected a big box my neighbour had taken in for me, I opened it with intrigue as I had not ordered nuffink. There were 2 slow cookers inside a small one and a large one - total confusion, so I rooted in the box and found a message with it, apparently the little one is my Mum's and the big one is mine as a pressie from my Mum, as she had asked me why I was turning the crock pot around in it the other day and I said it is starting to go squiffy and heats more on one end than the other but tis fine as long as I remember to turn it. It is a huge 8 litre one :biggrin:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have two chelsea buns hidden in the kitchen, I might have forgotten on purpose that Mr P is not home so I would have to eat both of them this evening.

I have just collected a big box my neighbour had taken in for me, I opened it with intrigue as I had not ordered nuffink. There were 2 slow cookers inside a small one and a large one - total confusion, so I rooted in the box and found a message with it, apparently the little one is my Mum's and the big one is mine as a pressie from my Mum, as she had asked me why I was turning the crock pot around in it the other day and I said it is starting to go squiffy and heats more on one end than the other but tis fine as long as I remember to turn it. It is a huge 8 litre one :biggrin:

Are they any good. I always fancied one. I cook a lot of casseroles in the winter, and have thought of getting one. Enjoy the cakes

Puddles

Are they any good. I always fancied one. I cook a lot of casseroles in the winter, and have thought of getting one. Enjoy the cakes

I love mine to bits and its gets quite a bashing in use, you can do steamed puddings in it too! I do casseroles, stews, soups and Kashmiri Butter Chicken is wonderful in it, and also I do a really thick warming lamb hodge potch with pearl barley and stuff. You can do cakes in them and supposedly jam although I have never tried that. I also do chilli in it (proper chilli with cubes of beef) and spag bol ,because it just sits and slow cooks all day, I do proper italian spag bol on the stove though but for a fake shove together one the slow cooker is great. I also cook gammon ham in it overnight it ends up so tender and moist!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
INCOMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom