Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Kittens are usually interested in things they can chase - those feathery things tied to sticks are good. But... all the kitten toys I've bought over the years have been a waste of time tbh. Cardboard boxes, shoelaces, rugs to hide under and crumpled up paper seems to be much more attractive to them. Of course there's always one exception to the rule, and Ivan happens to be one of them. He came from the CPL with 'his' toy monkey. He has stuff on sticks, squidgy foam balls for chasing, a catnip squirrel and gawd knows how much stuff. And at 2 years old he still plays with them. I stash them on the beanbag and he hoiks them all back off again to play with.

No shortage of cardboard boxes here. Then when he has torn them up the boxes can go in the compost bin.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Wol. Toys for kittens, tin foil ball, paper bag and small catcave sized box.

Savlon and sticking plasters are also a good idea.

I will see if I can find some paper bags. The delicatessen puts things in small brown paper bags. There might be half a dozen of those lying around.

Bandages and sticky plasters are in the First Aid Box. The stock of microporous sticky tape will need replenishing. I used a lot of that when I had my compost bin and little finger interface.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@Mattonsea ah that's better. I said don't you just love a forceful man. I think the only reason for the second post was to hear me say that again. Lol

classic33

Leg End Member
That may have been classic and I.:whistle: :blush:
That was me, when I got my left leg stuck round the back of my neck last night whilst trying to follow instructions from @The Velvet Curtain,
Are you saying that because he sheds hair all over the furniture and licks his bum?
Managed to free the right leg easily enough, but had a bit of trouble removing the left leg!

Right get in CAD.:hello:
There's some in there not too keen on me as I've managed to upset them.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Will report back this evening with results hopefully

What are these?

IMGP2916.JPG IMGP2917.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom