Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I was nearly knocked off the bike by a white van man in North Finchley....and I'm afraid that I used some very naught words to him. Time for :cuppa: and a shower. Then I've got work to do :thumbsup:

Did you question his parentage and suggest he go away in a sexual way then wave at him with only part of your hand :giggle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am busy today getting ready for the possible arrival of Bob tomorrow. It depends if he decides he would like to adopt me.

I have found the litter tray at the back of the garage, and the bag of kitty litter.
He can borrow Leo's soft bed that Leo came home with a long time ago.
Kitten cat food has been purchased.
Big old scruffy large giant towels have been found to protect the carpet from small accidents.

Toys may be purchased tomorrow at the CPL. I presume they know what cats like, and he will be allowed to choose some toys. Do any feline afficionados on Tea? have any suggestions as to what he would like.

My mother gave me some fragile items of great sentimental value when I last visited her, so they will be put away safely.
Anything else that I need to do?

The intention is to meet Bob again, and see how we get on.

classic33

Leg End Member
:hello: Phil

What's on the agenda today?

Will you be hacking the CIA again? :whistle:
The NSA & DHS are already doing that!

I am busy today getting ready for the possible arrival of Bob tomorrow. It depends if he decides he would like to adopt me.

I have found the litter tray at the back of the garage, and the bag of kitty litter.
He can borrow Leo's soft bed that Leo came home with a long time ago.
Kitten cat food has been purchased.
Big old scruffy large giant towels have been found to protect the carpet from small accidents.

Toys may be purchased tomorrow at the CPL. I presume they know what cats like, and he will be allowed to choose some toys. Do any feline afficionados on Tea? have any suggestions as to what he would like.

My mother gave me some fragile items of great sentimental value when I last visited her, so they will be put away safely.
Anything else that I need to do?

The intention is to meet Bob again, and see how we get on.
Kittens are usually interested in things they can chase - those feathery things tied to sticks are good. But... all the kitten toys I've bought over the years have been a waste of time tbh. Cardboard boxes, shoelaces, rugs to hide under and crumpled up paper seems to be much more attractive to them. Of course there's always one exception to the rule, and Ivan happens to be one of them. He came from the CPL with 'his' toy monkey. He has stuff on sticks, squidgy foam balls for chasing, a catnip squirrel and gawd knows how much stuff. And at 2 years old he still plays with them. I stash them on the beanbag and he hoiks them all back off again to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom