Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It's been about 28 or 29 degrees around here today.:sun:
It would be quite easy to dislike someone you know.:cursing:

Nihal

Veteran
Right everybody shut up about ages, Nihal's back :whistle:

Whatsy?:ohmy:
See,now i have proof that you lot are the ones who open that topic............i just mind my own business and come here to read all the exciting abnormal things Tea? members do.;)

I've had to go back to the supermarket to collect the orchid wot I bought and paid for yesterday and then left behind on the till :headshake:
So I've ended up doing more shopping. About to have a major cooking session to fill up new freezer with meals.

On a more exciting (for me) front, parcels are being delivered every few minutes it seems, and so far I have a free chain lube sample, a new coat (which I need to make a couple of alterations to), new bike panniers for the Asia trip, sudocrem :blush:, a new CO2 inflator, and a shiny lovely new jigsaw for me to do. :hyper::hyper:
And about to make a nice big fried breakfast for lunch :hungry::hungry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've had to go back to the supermarket to collect the orchid wot I bought and paid for yesterday and then left behind on the till :headshake:
So I've ended up doing more shopping. About to have a major cooking session to fill up new freezer with meals.

On a more exciting (for me) front, parcels are being delivered every few minutes it seems, and so far I have a free chain lube sample, a new coat (which I need to make a couple of alterations to), new bike panniers for the Asia trip, sudocrem :blush:, a new CO2 inflator, and a shiny lovely new jigsaw for me to do. :hyper::hyper:
And about to make a nice big fried breakfast for lunch :hungry::hungry:
:hungry:Yum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom