Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Going to the freebie shops today. Foraging, get the last of the berries and fungi before the frosts put paid to them.

Where do you live.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Where do you live.
Rural Aberdeenshire, a little place called Paradise to those in the know, Insch to the unenlightened:laugh:.
Most years foraging would have been pretty much over by now this far north but we have had the mildest year for over a decade and there are still Brambles galore for the picking. Spotted some late Chantrelle yesterday so that will be first stop

London Female

Über Member
IQ???? Think I had one of those once but they beat it out of me at school!!!!
Never mind, blue sky here making a promising start to the day.
Morning all

I don't think I have ever been accused of possessing an IQ, still it didn't stop me from always being in work or finishing university so it can't be that important.

Did someone mention tea, I really can't spend another whole day slobbing around the house in my PJs (although I would really like to do just that)

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
oh what are you after , we have loads of Parasol Mushrooms , yum
Will report back this evening with results hopefully

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
I don't think I have ever been accused of possessing an IQ, still it didn't stop me from always being in work or finishing university so it can't be that important.

Did someone mention tea, I really can't spend another whole day slobbing around the house in my PJs (although I would really like to do just that)
Lack of one never held me back either "Didn't get to where I am today by relying on something so unimportant"
I Like where I am today, enjoying my childhood....no not the second one silly....never gave up the first one:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom