Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have phoned the Cattery to tell them I would like to visit Bob again on Saturday, and could they reserve him until then, to see if he would like to adopt me. He has been :secret: neutered, but still has some :secret: innoculations to have. I suspect they will trust me to get those after he leaves there care, rather like they did with Tasha.
Yay. We'll need pics :hyper:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That's not good when it started at 52 ! :wacko:

:laugh:
Cheeky bugger - what about the '1' on the front! You are talking about someone who got 100% in the 11-plus, way back in 1967! :thumbsup:

(Not that I believe in the importance of such things, but ...) The IQ tests that I did over the years had me at about 145, so the new slow-witted me is probably only slightly less than average IQ, but I certainly notice the difference!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was thinking of knocking up a batch of 'Kinder Shock'*** eggs for the Trick-or-Treaters! :whistle:

***Take a Kinder Surprise egg, and open it carefully. Extract the little plastic toy and replace with a large live spider ...

big-black-spider-in-web-close-up.jpg

... or giant hairy orange caterpillar

hairy-orange-caterpillar.jpg

Observe the look on the Treated when they realise that they have in fact been Tricked! :laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cheeky bugger - what about the '1' on the front! You are talking about someone who got 100% in the 11-plus, way back in 1967! :thumbsup:

Yebbut, there was much less to know all that time ago....

<duck>

I just had a lazy dinner, a breaded cod fillet, a fried egg and Smash. With tartare sauce and tomato ketchup. The ketchup was a new bottle so I was tapping it to get it flowing. Nothing much was coming out for ages and then...

Well, I think it would have counted as one of my five a day. Luckily, I was able to spoon a bit back into the bottle!

Colin - I gather brussel sprouts dipped in chocolate are a good 'treat'... ;)

Mattonsea

Über Member
One family of demons ready to go for our Spells & Broomstick lessons View attachment 31796
Bugger Orf!
grumpy!!

(Not that I believe in the importance of such things, but ...) The IQ tests that I did over the years had me at about 145, so the new slow-witted me is probably only slightly less than average IQ, but I certainly notice the difference!
I came in at 135 so I bow down before you !
36_2_46v.gif

I was thinking of knocking up a batch of 'Kinder Shock'*** eggs for the Trick-or-Treaters! :whistle:

***Take a Kinder Surprise egg, and open it carefully. Extract the little plastic toy and replace with a large live spider ...

big-black-spider-in-web-close-up.jpg

... or giant hairy orange caterpillar

hairy-orange-caterpillar.jpg

Observe the look on the Treated when they realise that they have in fact been Tricked! :laugh:
You have rather an evil streak in you :evil:
I wouldn't mind the caterpillar, but the spider - eek :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom