Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sitting here waiting for the new freezer to be delivered. After it got delayed. And then delayed. And delayed again. Wish they'd hurry up so we can nip down to the local for a quickie :cheers:
Do want to think about rewording that part?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I came in at 135 so I bow down before you !
36_2_46v.gif
I'd have to bow down in front of most people these days! :wacko:

One cure for big-headedness is to work in an environment packed with very intelligent people. I went from feeling pretty bright to feeling slow and stupid in less than a month ... :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
I was thinking of knocking up a batch of 'Kinder Shock'*** eggs for the Trick-or-Treaters! :whistle:

***Take a Kinder Surprise egg, and open it carefully. Extract the little plastic toy and replace with a large live spider ...

big-black-spider-in-web-close-up.jpg

... or giant hairy orange caterpillar

hairy-orange-caterpillar.jpg

Observe the look on the Treated when they realise that they have in fact been Tricked! :laugh:
I take it you're not adverse to egging them on?

and another :hugs:

TVC

Cheeky bugger - what about the '1' on the front! You are talking about someone who got 100% in the 11-plus, way back in 1967! :thumbsup:

(Not that I believe in the importance of such things, but ...) The IQ tests that I did over the years had me at about 145, so the new slow-witted me is probably only slightly less than average IQ, but I certainly notice the difference!
Strange that, 145 is the same as me and Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom